Climbing requires a combination of tenacity, problem solving, perseverance, and practice. Our scout programs promote the development of these skills in a unique and challenging way without skimping on fun. Climbing opens avenues of exploration and teaches courage, confidence and responsibility. Your group can enjoy the satisfaction of hard earned success as they build their character and grow as both a group and individuals.
- Come in and get acquainted with climbing. We hold the rope and your group enjoys the excitement of climbing with little commitment and loads of fun.
- Reserve a two-hour block of time with our program staff belayers. No experience or minimum age required; includes harness.
- Offered during normal open hours. Advanced registration required.
- Take over our facility for an entire night. You will have full access to our facility from 10pm-8am.
- During the night, we provide a belay class and instructors stay to help throughout the event. Entertainment options include rock climbing, games, and movies.
- No experience necessary. Minimum of 15 participants and deposit required to book. Book Here
MERIT BADGE CLASSES
- Our merit badge counselors will teach your scouts all the skills necessary to earn their badge.
- Our merit badge curriculum is based on BSA badge requirements but could be adapted to meet other organization’s requirements with advanced consent and preparation.
- Advanced booking required with a 6 person minimum; includes 2 sessions with 2 hours of instruction and equipment. Contact Carrie to book your class
- Participants must be at least 13
- Our head route setter and coach is an Eagle Scout and contributed to the development of our scout program.
- The founder of the gym has been involved with scouting since a child and through that experience began his passion for climbing.