President’s Weekend Ice Trip
Join VA’s first ever ice climbing trip!
Whether you have no experience on ice or want to expand your skills, you will enjoy a weekend in the heart of New England ice climbing, North Conway, New Hampshire.
The trip includes overnight accommodations, breakfasts, and ice climbing guiding services by Jeremy Kupferman.
Each morning of the trip will start with a hearty from-scratch breakfast cooked by Rachel Tayse. Packed lunch and dinner are optional. Meals will be vegetarian friendly and dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
The North Conway area features routes suitable to complete beginners through experienced climbers. Most approaches are ten to thirty minutes hike on flat, well-defined trails. Guests will receive individual equipment and clothing recommendations, including rental sourcing if necessary.
- 3 nights accommodations in a house rental including bed, shared bathroom, and cooking facilities – February 17, 18, 19
- 3 breakfast meals – February 18, 19, 20
- Personalized ice climbing guiding – February 18, 19
- Equipment sourcing
- Pre-trip orientation meeting February 9 (mandatory)
- Travel (one-way drive time estimated 14 hours, directions provided)
- Rental equipment cost
- Lunch and Dinner (packed lunch and family style dinner optional for additional cost)
Only six spots are available for this unique opportunity for just $550. Registration closes February 3.
If you have any questions please contact Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org.